Onsite Training: “Preventing Sexual Harassment in the Workplace”
Effective training on the prevention of workplace sexual harassment helps foster a culture of integrity and respect in the workplace and impacts your legal defenses. Every year the Equal Employment Opportunity Commission (EEOC) alone resolves thousands of charges of harassment and discrimination and recovers tens of millions of dollars in monetary benefits for charging parties – not including monetary benefits obtained through litigation. Although a lawsuit is one of the most serious consequences of harassment and discrimination in the workplace, the impacts go far beyond the courtroom – reducing morale, decreasing productivity and potentially leading to loss of valuable employees. It is essential that you educate your employees on how to recognize, prevent and address harassing and discriminatory conduct.
Onsite Training Topics Include:
- Understanding the legal definition of sexual harassment
- Identifying subtle sexual harassment
- Understanding why sometimes it is difficult for the recipient of sexual harassment to complain
- Learning different methods to personally stop subtle sexual harassment
- Understanding your organization’s policies on sexual harassment
- Understanding your organization’s reporting procedure
- Empowering you to report sexual harassment when you, or someone you know, is a victim
- What is appropriate touching?
- Are compliments ever appropriate?
- How sexual harassment can be done via e-mails
- How much joking around is acceptable?
- Real life scenarios and interactive exercises that explore sexual harassment
- Best practices to create a great work environment
I Need Something Else
No company is quite like yours. So, if you have a training need that demands a highly-specific solution, we can help. Customization allows you to align your company’s unique goals to the training.
One-on-One Confidential Training:
This training may be delivered in a variety of ways, including over the telephone or online.
Includes course name changes, minor searchable terminology changes and addition of logos.
Modify our courses to address your organization's specific needs, including modification of role playing and other exercises, cosmetic and terminology changes. Our pre-training analysis aligns course content, activities and examples with your organization's strategies, culture, and objectives to deliver a program tailored just for you.
For more specific or complex training initiatives, our design team can assess your organization's needs, then create a learning solution that is uniquely yours to help you achieve your business goals.
Newly created material to meet your objectives.